Re: Building PgAdmin with a debug build

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Building PgAdmin with a debug build
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 23 October 2010 13:33, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> You need a debug and *unicode* build of wxWidgets. So your configure
> command should also contain "--enable-unicode". Mine looks like this:
>
> ./configure --with-gtk --enable-gtk2        \
>            --enable-unicode --enable-debug \
>            --prefix=/opt/wxgtk-2.8

Hmm....I've built/installed WxWidgets (this time,
wxWidgets-2.8.11.tar.gz) with those exact parameters, and now when I
to do this:

peter@linux-peter-home:~/pgadmin3> ./configure -with-gtk --enable-gtk2
--enable-debug

I still get this:
checking for PQgetOutResult in -lpq... no
checking wxWidgets version... ok
checking wxWidgets in /usr/local... failed
configure: error: Your wxWidgets installation cannot support pgAdmin
in the selected configuration. This may be because it was configured
without the --enable-unicode option, or the combination of
dynamic/static linking and debug/non-debug libraries selected did not
match any installed wxWidgets libraries.

I'm not sure that I'm satisfying this condition, which appears at the
end of make install output for WxWidgets:

The installation of wxWidgets is finished.  On certainplatforms (e.g. Linux) you'll now have to run ldconfigif you
installeda shared library and also modify theLD_LIBRARY_PATH (or equivalent) environment variable.
wxWidgets comes with no guarantees and doesn't claimto be suitable for any purpose.
Read the wxWidgets Licence on licencing conditions.

I've run ldconfig. However, the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable is not set.

--
Regards,
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: Building PgAdmin with a debug build
Сообщение: Re: Building PgAdmin with a debug build