Re: Fwd: Extended query protocol and exact types matches.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Fwd: Extended query protocol and exact types matches.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 2:53 AM, Dmitriy Igrishin <dmitigr@gmail.com> wrote:
> [ message that was forwarded to three mailing lists in an 12 hour period ]

Come on, give me a break!  How quickly do you expect people to answer
your questions?  It's reasonable to follow up if you haven't heart
anything in a few days, but this is ridiculous.  And you might want to
follow up to the original list first, rather than a different one.
Like this: "I see that no one responded to this email...  can anyone
help me out on this?  If there's additional information that I should
provide, please let me know what would be helpful.  Thanks!"

If you want people to give a higher priority to your questions than
they're willing to do for free, you need a commercial support
contract.  If you want answers to routine questions within a handful
of hours, you probably need an *expensive* commercial support
contract.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: initdb failure with Postgres 8.4.4
Сообщение: Re: initdb failure with Postgres 8.4.4