Re: Fwd: Extended query protocol and exact types matches.

От Dmitriy Igrishin
Тема Re: Fwd: Extended query protocol and exact types matches.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hey Robert,

2010/12/10 Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>
On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 2:53 AM, Dmitriy Igrishin <dmitigr@gmail.com> wrote:
> [ message that was forwarded to three mailing lists in an 12 hour period ]

Come on, give me a break!
Please sorry ! But I don't mail to you personally.
 How quickly do you expect people to answer
your questions?  It's reasonable to follow up if you haven't heart
anything in a few days, but this is ridiculous.
Where is it written how many time I should wait before reask/forward ?
But sorry for this anyway !
 And you might want to
follow up to the original list first, rather than a different one.
Where is it written ?
Like this: "I see that no one responded to this email...  can anyone
help me out on this?  If there's additional information that I should
provide, please let me know what would be helpful.  Thanks!"
Thanks for the advice !

If you want people to give a higher priority to your questions than
they're willing to do for free, you need a commercial support
contract.  If you want answers to routine questions within a handful
of hours, you probably need an *expensive* commercial support
contract.
Thanks for the offer ! As soon as there will be money without fail we
will think over it.

It would be quicker to answer my question and help than to teach me
the alphabet of communication. Although, thank you, and for that :-)

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--