Re: Rescue data after power off

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Rescue data after power off
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 5:57 PM, tuanhoanganh <hatuan05@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have checked SHOW fsync, It is ON.
> When I view table dmvt on PgAdmin, it only has 1332 rows, but command
> "SELECT count(*) FROM dmvt" return 2449 rows.

By default pgAdmin shows the number of rows listed in pg_class, which
is not always accurate (for all but the smallest of tables).
Right-click the table and select the count options to get an exact
count.

Normally, a large mismatch between those two values is a sign you need
to vacuum the table. That may well not be the case if you're suffering
from corruption though.

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company

Сообщение: Re: NASA needs Postgres - Nagios help
Сообщение: Re: NASA needs Postgres - Nagios help