Re: ORM integration?

От Peter Hunsberger
Тема Re: ORM integration?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 1:52 AM, Craig Ringer
<craig@postnewspapers.com.au> wrote:
>  I'm currently thinking that the upgraded LISTEN/NOTIFY mechanism
>  in 9.0 might be a good channel for sending cache invalidation
>  messages with. Thoughts? Ideas?

Forgot to comment on this.  Since we've already got our cache
management in place we don't need this, but yeah, this could have
simplified things in many ways.  But, what's the mechanism / transport
for the notification? MQ type stuff <eek>?

--
Peter Hunsberger

Сообщение: Re: Compression on SSL links?
Сообщение: Re: Compression on SSL links?