Re: How to retrieve column names for tables with underscores

От Maciek Sakrejda
Тема Re: How to retrieve column names for tables with underscores
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> Actually the fact that "it didn't work" right way was that I used
> replaceAll() instead of replace() somehow forgetting that replaceAll() needs
> a regex...
>
> Interesting enough, the setting of standard_conforming_strings does not seem
> to affect this at all. Am I missing something?

Doesn't seem to affect what, exactly? It definitely affects how
backslashes are interpreted, and unless the current version of the
JDBC driver injects the 'E' escape syntax (with the 'E' prefix,
backslash escape sequences are interpreted regardless of the setting)
in a cavalier manner into the LIKE expression comparisons for
getColumns() (the one I have handy doesn't seem to), you should see
different behavior.

---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com

Сообщение: Re: How to retrieve column names for tables with underscores
Сообщение: Re: How to retrieve column names for tables with underscores