Please help fixing a couple of zope-related issues

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Please help fixing a couple of zope-related issues
Дата
Re: Please help fixing a couple of zope-related issues  ("Alexander Loechel" <Alexander.Loechel@unibw.de>)
Список psycopg
Hello,

there is a pair of bugs to be fixed in the bug tracker concerning Zope:

Issue #30 is pretty easy: there is a broken icon
<http://psycopg.lighthouseapp.com/projects/62710/tickets/30>

Issue #29 may require some discussion: a separate package for
ZPsycopgDA would be considered useful
<http://psycopg.lighthouseapp.com/projects/62710/tickets/29>.

I know about nothing about Zope, so some help from somebody more into
it is very well accepted.

Also, we have now a very good test suite, with almost 300 tests, but I
think none of them is directly related to Zope. I'm setting up a
buildbot system to run exhaustive regression tests from the sdist,
I'll be back on the point with a more specific message. But It would
be nice to have some test procedure specific to verify regressions in
the Zope setup. Any idea?

If you know any Zope/Plone users group that could provide feedback,
please forward this request for help/discussion. Thank you.

-- Daniele

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: