Re: Increasing size of results grid

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Increasing size of results grid
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 7:53 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

>> Josh - which font setting did you expect to work here?
>
> I'd prefer the SQL query window font setting, unless we had a specific
> "grid" font setting.  I don't want to increase the size of all my object
> labels in order to display a larger query result.

OK, that seems reasonable. So this setting would affect both the grid
and sqlbox on the query tool.

Guillaume, do we need to manually fix the other grids (which should
use the label font)?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Increasing size of results grid
Сообщение: Re: Increasing size of results grid