Re: How can we tell how far behind the standby is?

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: How can we tell how far behind the standby is?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 7:57 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

>> The patch which I'm proposing is helpful for you?
>> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-11/msg00167.php
>
> Depends.  Is that the timestamp on the master (when it was synced), or
> the timestamp on the standby (when it was replayed)?  It's only helpful
> if it's the former.

It's the former. The function which I'm proposing returns the timestamp
of the last replayed commit/abort log record. That timestamp is given
when the commit/abort log record is generated in the master.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center