Re: How can we tell how far behind the standby is?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: How can we tell how far behind the standby is?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The patch which I'm proposing is helpful for you?
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2010-11/msg00167.php

Depends.  Is that the timestamp on the master (when it was synced), or
the timestamp on the standby (when it was replayed)?  It's only helpful
if it's the former.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com