Re: SQL/MED - core functionality

От Itagaki Takahiro
Тема Re: SQL/MED - core functionality
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 22:03, Heikki Linnakangas
> I propose the attached API instead. This has a clear separation between plan
> and execution.

The APIs seem to be cleaner. The previous ones might be too straight
implementation of the SQL standard.

But I have some questions about the new APIs: 1. Doesn't FdwPlan need to inherit Plan struct? 2. Doesn't FdwPlan need
tosupport copyObject()? 3. If "Datum *values, bool *isnulls" is the better interface,    why do we use TupleTableSlot?
Wemight have the similar issue    in the index-only scan; it also handles virtual tuples.

--
Itagaki Takahiro

Сообщение: Re: reporting reason for certain locks
Сообщение: Re: reporting reason for certain locks