Re: pgsql: sepgsql, an SE-Linux integration for PostgreSQL

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pgsql: sepgsql, an SE-Linux integration for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 8:18 AM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
> On 24 January 2011 03:52, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 9:39 PM, Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> wrote:
>>> There are quite a few sentences which I'm not sure how to correct as I
>>> don't know how they're supposed to read.  But I've put together a
>>> patch to correct some of the typos and grammar.  There's a lot I
>>> haven't yet gone through though.
>>
>> Thanks.  I just committed a bunch of cleanup, including whatever of
>> your patch I didn't rewrite along the way.  If you want to take
>> another crack at it now I'd be most grateful...
>
> Okay, an additional patch is attached.

Committed with a bit of further hacking.  Probably still needs more
work - in particular, I think there are probably some bits in here
that should use <caution> or <example>, and there's still some awkward
phrasing.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company