Re: postgres patch for autovacuum error in postgres

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: postgres patch for autovacuum error in postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 8:46 PM, Craig Ringer
<craig@postnewspapers.com.au> wrote:
> On 09/10/2010 04:38 AM, tamanna madaan wrote:
>
>> Due to some reason I don’t want to upgrade to postgres-8.1.6.
>
> Why? Seriously?

Also note that it's possible this user has found a new unfixed bug in
the 8.1 branch.  If he goes to 8.1.21 and can still reproduce it he
has a chance of getting some help.  If he's on a custom off shoot of
8.1.2 and 8.1.8 no one's gonna invest the time to figure out if it's a
new bug or not.