Re: Running PostgreSQL as fast as possible no matter the consequences

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Re: Running PostgreSQL as fast as possible no matter the consequences
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

2011/1/19 Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>

FYI, we do have a documentation section about how to configure Postgres
for improved performance if you don't care about durability:

       http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/non-durability.html

A sometime ago I wrote in my blog [1] (sorry but available only in pt-br) how to create an in-memory database with PostgreSQL. This little article is based on post of Mr. Robert Haas about this topic [2].

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello