Re: Re: Drop one-argument string_agg? (was Re: [BUGS] string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by)

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: Re: Drop one-argument string_agg? (was Re: [BUGS] string_agg delimiter having no effect with order by)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4 August 2010 20:58, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

>> Great, I was afraid people would want another beta if we forced an
>> initdb.  So a hearty +1 for fixing it and not doing another beta
>> (pending other bugs obviously).
>
> And, btw, there has been a lot of testing of pg_upgrade due to the
> initdbs and otherwise.  I think 9.0 is going to have a pretty darned
> solid pg_upgrade because of it.

Leave my name off the commit comment then ;)  People who have been
waiting for this will burn me as a heretical witch... er.. man
witch... warlock?

--
Thom Brown
Registered Linux user: #516935