Re: Windows 2008/IIS cannot connect to Postgres 9.0

От Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Тема Re: Windows 2008/IIS cannot connect to Postgres 9.0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 00:00, Craig Ringer <craig@postnewspapers.com.au> wrote:
> On 05/10/10 16:08, Mike Christensen wrote:
>
>>    at Npgsql.NpgsqlCommand.CheckConnectionState() at
>> Npgsql.NpgsqlCommand.GetReader(CommandBehavior cb) at
>
> It looks like nobody reading -GENERAL really speaks npgsql/.NET/C#.
> Perhaps you should try on the npgsql list instead?

I do. Although I sometimes take more time than normal to answer...
Sorry for that.

Well, the error you are getting is really because Npgsql isn't being
able to connect to your postgresql server.

I also have no idea about what Managed Pipeline means but I'm glad you
get it working.

Would you mind to share how did you set it up so we can share that
with other Postgresql/Npgsql users?

> Try filing a bug/support request here:
>
> http://pgfoundry.org/projects/npgsql/
>
> or posting in the forums linked to off that page. It looks like the
> npgsql folks primarily use forums and the tracker for user support.

Yeap. That's our primary support way.

But I also keep eye on general, dev and interfaces mailing list in
case something about Npgsql appears.

--
Regards,

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Npgsql Lead Developer
http://www.npgsql.org
http://fxjr.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/franciscojunior

Сообщение: Re: Getting ROW_COUNT from MOVE in 8.3
Сообщение: Re: Getting ROW_COUNT from MOVE in 8.3