Re: Increasing size of results grid

От Massa, Harald Armin
Тема Re: Increasing size of results grid
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> There is a way. Go in the Options window, select the Preferences tab and
> change the Font. It will make, among other components the result grid
> bigger.

Thats what I thought, but I tested it on Mac and found it didn't work.
wxMac bug?

it is not a bug, FontConfiguration on Mac needs to be approved by Steve Jobs; and you do not need another Fontsize.

Harald

--
GHUM GmbH
Harald Armin Massa

Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 734971
-
persuadere.
et programmare

Сообщение: Re: Increasing size of results grid
Сообщение: Re: Increasing size of results grid