Re: Grammar and formatting errors for 9.02 pdf version

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Grammar and formatting errors for 9.02 pdf version
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 6:19 PM, Leslie S Satenstein
<lsatenstein@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have been reviewing the documentation and in particular chapter 31.  I found quite a few grammar and formatting
errorswhich make for a lot of head scratching about what to do.

> Are there any groups working on fixing up the doc?  Is there a desire to just leave it as is?

We're always interested in making improvements to the documentation,
and certainly any grammatical errors should be fixed.  You'll have to
tell us what you think they are, though, or better yet provide a
patch.

With respect to formatting errors, we tend to worry more about the
HTML versions of the docs than the PDF.  However, you should certainly
point out what you have noticed so that we can try to determine
whether anything can be done to improve the situation.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Leslie S Satenstein
Сообщение: Grammar and formatting errors for 9.02 pdf version
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Grammar and formatting errors for 9.02 pdf version