Re: Grammar and formatting errors for 9.02 pdf version

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Grammar and formatting errors for 9.02 pdf version
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Excerpts from Robert Haas's message of mar dic 21 23:33:19 -0300 2010:

> With respect to formatting errors, we tend to worry more about the
> HTML versions of the docs than the PDF.

That said, we have certainly made some changes to the text to better
acommodate the PDF output, particularly where program output is too wide
to fit the page, which is more common than we'd like.

> However, you should certainly
> point out what you have noticed so that we can try to determine
> whether anything can be done to improve the situation.

What Robert said.

Сообщение: Re: Grammar and formatting errors for 9.02 pdf version
Сообщение: Re: Grammar and formatting errors for 9.02 pdf version