Re: pgAdmin v1.12.0 Released

От Jason Long
Тема Re: pgAdmin v1.12.0 Released
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I just installed Postgres 9.0 on all of my production servers, but I need pgAdmin on my development boxes.  I have Postges 9.0 installed and working on the dev box, but I am not finding pgadmin in this repository.

I also do not see this rpm in the list on http://yum.pgrpms.org/.

Can someone please point me to the correct repository or link to the rpm?

I am using Fedora 13.