Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 4294967293

От Victor Hugo dos Santos
Тема Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 4294967293
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Bob Lunney <bob_lunney@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Run ulimit -a and verify the max memory size allowed for the postgres account.(I assume you are running postmaster
underthe postgres account, right?)  The allowed size should be large enough for the postmaster plus shared buffers and
severalother GUCs that require memory.

Hello,

===============================
$ whoami
postgres

$ ulimit -a
core file size          (blocks, -c) 0
scheduling priority             (-e) 20
pending signals                 (-i) 16382
max locked memory       (kbytes, -l) 64
open files                      (-n) 1024
pipe size            (512 bytes, -p) 8
POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200
real-time priority              (-r) 0
stack size              (kbytes, -s) 8192
max user processes              (-u) unlimited

attentive.

Victor Hugo dos Santos
Linux Counter #224399

От: Victor Hugo dos Santos
Сообщение: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 4294967293
От: Bob Lunney
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size 4294967293