Re: Windows Tools

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Windows Tools
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 4:11 PM, David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> At work, I've been tasked with providing some Windows connection
> libraries, etc.  Are people still using MinGW, or should I just
> recommend using a proprietary toolkit to do the builds?  If so, which
> one(s)?

Visual C++ 2005 for 8.3/8.4 or 2008 for 9.0. You can use the free
"Express" versions, but you'll need the Windows SDK as well with those
(also free). Setup info is in the docs - note that it can be a little
painful to get the SDK fully registered with 2005, but it seems to be
completely automatic with 2008.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com