Re: log timestamp since daylight saving time

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: log timestamp since daylight saving time
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 12:12 PM, Maria L. Wilson
<Maria.L.Wilson-1@nasa.gov> wrote:
> when you say updating postgres - do you mean the server software?  How do
> you update the tz data?

Yes updating the pg software. The OS has tzdata as well, and you can
update that.  But postgresql includes its own tzdata so I'm guessing
that updating pg would fix it.

> I'm just a little concerned why only 2 of our machines (they are all
> supposed to be the same) are having this problem.

Are they all running the same pg version?

Сообщение: Re: log timestamp since daylight saving time
Сообщение: Re: log timestamp since daylight saving time