Re: improved parallel make support

От Dave Page
Тема Re: improved parallel make support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> No, all you need to unpack those is the basic-bsdtar package.

Ahh, OK. That seems to be in the MinGW (compiler) section of the
downloads for some reason.

> But to save
> you the pain of all this, I have copied the three objects I installed to get
> this working on my likewise pretty old Msys to where you can get them. Just
> grab
> <http://developer.postgresql.org/~adunstan/msys-make.tgz>

Thanks - installed.

> As a matter of policy, I do not want to drop support for a FOSS build tool
> chain on Windows if at all avoidable.

Nor I, however I only have limited time to dedicate to that goal.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: renaming contrib. (was multi-platform, multi-locale regression tests)