Re: Installing Contrib Modules with a Precompiled Binary

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Installing Contrib Modules with a Precompiled Binary
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 8:20 PM, Aram Fingal <fingal@multifactorial.com> wrote:

> So that means something like:
> psql -d dbname -f
> /Library/PostgreSQL/8.4/share/postgresql/contrib/tablefunc.sql

Yup.

> I suppose that I will have to export and re-import the databases when I
> upgrade?

Hmm, yes - interesting point. pg_upgrade won't work, because OSX will
automatically run the 64bit part of the Universal binaries with 9.0,
where the 8.3 or 8.4 versions would have been 32bit.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise Postgres Company