Re: pgAdmin III: use proper functions to retrieve information related to PPAS packages

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin III: use proper functions to retrieve information related to PPAS packages
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 2:51 AM, Nikhil S <nixmisc@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In PPAS 9.0, two new functions have been introduced to retrieve information
> related to package elements. We need to incorporate the same as the old sql
> query will not work anymore.

Damn that Heikki bloke :-)

Thanks - applied with a minor change to the variable name.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: pgAdmin III commit: Fix PPAS package support for 9.0