Обсуждение: pgAdmin III: use proper functions to retrieve information related to PPAS packages

pgAdmin III: use proper functions to retrieve information related to PPAS packages

От
Nikhil S
Дата:
Hi,

In PPAS 9.0, two new functions have been introduced to retrieve information related to package elements. We need to incorporate the same as the old sql query will not work anymore.

Regards,
Nikhils
Вложения

Re: pgAdmin III: use proper functions to retrieve information related to PPAS packages

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 2:51 AM, Nikhil S <nixmisc@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In PPAS 9.0, two new functions have been introduced to retrieve information
> related to package elements. We need to incorporate the same as the old sql
> query will not work anymore.

Damn that Heikki bloke :-)

Thanks - applied with a minor change to the variable name.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: pgAdmin III: use proper functions to retrieve information related to PPAS packages

От
Nikhil S

Damn that Heikki bloke :-)

Hehe :)

Thanks - applied with a minor change to the variable name.

Thanks Dave.

Regards,
Nikhils