Re: web site change is broken

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: web site change is broken
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 19:20, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> On 10/18/2010 01:03 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
> On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 14:27, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>
>  Something has broken the web site. If I click the link on
> <http://www.postgresql.org/download/> that says "you can browse the
> <http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp>download mirrors
> directly, it takes me to ,
> <http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp>, but that page has
> some gadget that takes me to a mirror it chooses after 5 seconds, even
> though I deliberately chose NOT to use the automatic choice. Please fix
> this.
>
> How exactly did you choose NOT to use the automatic choice?
>
> FWIW, you should be able to get out of your situtation by cleaning
> your cookies for postgresql.org (I believe there's a specific cookie
> you can find if you want to keep the others)
>
> Previously, when I clicked the link for "download mirrors" it took me to a
> list of mirrors and left me there. Now it takes me to the list of mirrors
> and after 5 seconds takes me somewhere else.
>
> Why have that link at all if you aren't allowing people to choose which
> mirror they want to use?

None of that answers my question. And FWIW, that code hasn't changed
since december 2008 - are you saying that's when it broke, and you
haven't actually tried it since then, or are you claiming something
broke more recently?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: web site change is broken
Сообщение: Re: web site change is broken