Re: [HACKERS] MIT benchmarks pgsql multicore (up to 48)performance

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] MIT benchmarks pgsql multicore (up to 48)performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 9:30 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> * Robert Haas (robertmhaas@gmail.com) wrote:
>> Hey, I didn't know about those.  That sounds like it might be worth
>> investigating, though I confess I lack a 48-core machine on which to
>> measure the alleged benefit.
>
> I've got a couple 24-core systems, if it'd be sufficiently useful to
> test with..

It's good to be you.

I don't suppose you could try to replicate the lseek() contention?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] MIT benchmarks pgsql multicore (up to 48)performance
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] MIT benchmarks pgsql multicore (up to 48)performance