Re: [HACKERS] MIT benchmarks pgsql multicore (up to 48)performance

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [HACKERS] MIT benchmarks pgsql multicore (up to 48)performance
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> It's good to be you.

They're HP BL465 G7's w/ 2x 12-core AMD processors and 48G of RAM.
Unfortunately, they currently only have local storage, but it seems
unlikely that would be an issue for this.

> I don't suppose you could try to replicate the lseek() contention?

I can give it a shot, but the impression I had from the paper is that
the lseek() contention wouldn't be seen without the changes to the lock
manager...?  Or did I misunderstand?

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения