Re: Find all running postgres DB servers on a network

От Gerhard Hintermayer
Тема Re: Find all running postgres DB servers on a network
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You could try connecting to each possible IP in your network, but to
catch each instance, you should also check nostandard (i.e. different
from 5432) ports - kind of hacking ...  AFAIK (or read ;-) )
Rendezvous/bonjour was implemented on OS X port only.

regards
Gerhard