Re: "Alpha" page unmaingained? Still claims 9.1alpha1 is newest

От Dave Page
Тема Re: "Alpha" page unmaingained? Still claims 9.1alpha1 is newest
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Cédric Villemain
<cedric.villemain.debian@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/11/5 Marti Raudsepp <marti@juffo.org>:
>> Hi list,
>
> Hello Marti,
>

>> Apparently nobody is maintaining the postgresql.org "alpha" page as my
>> last email was ignored, but I'll try again regardless.
>
> Your last email wasn't ignored, J.berkus raise new one : '[pgsql-www]
> Please update alpha page'. I hope some of the www-team member will be
> able to update that shortly.

Most of the web team are currently unavailable (or have extremely
limited availability) due to PGWest.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: "Alpha" page unmaingained? Still claims 9.1alpha1 is newest
Сообщение: Re: "Alpha" page unmaingained? Still claims 9.1alpha1 is newest