Обсуждение: "Alpha" page unmaingained? Still claims 9.1alpha1 is newest

"Alpha" page unmaingained? Still claims 9.1alpha1 is newest

От
Marti Raudsepp
Дата:
Hi list,

Apparently nobody is maintaining the postgresql.org "alpha" page as my
last email was ignored, but I'll try again regardless.

The page http://www.postgresql.org/developer/alpha still claims that
9.1alpha1 is the newest version AND still has a broken link to the
source code.

Regards,
Marti

Re: "Alpha" page unmaingained? Still claims 9.1alpha1 is newest

От
Cédric Villemain
Дата:
2010/11/5 Marti Raudsepp <marti@juffo.org>:
> Hi list,

Hello Marti,

> Apparently nobody is maintaining the postgresql.org "alpha" page as my
> last email was ignored, but I'll try again regardless.

Your last email wasn't ignored, J.berkus raise new one : '[pgsql-www]
Please update alpha page'. I hope some of the www-team member will be
able to update that shortly.

thank you for pointing that.

Re: "Alpha" page unmaingained? Still claims 9.1alpha1 is newest

От
Dave Page
Дата:
On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Cédric Villemain
<cedric.villemain.debian@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/11/5 Marti Raudsepp <marti@juffo.org>:
>> Hi list,
>
> Hello Marti,
>

>> Apparently nobody is maintaining the postgresql.org "alpha" page as my
>> last email was ignored, but I'll try again regardless.
>
> Your last email wasn't ignored, J.berkus raise new one : '[pgsql-www]
> Please update alpha page'. I hope some of the www-team member will be
> able to update that shortly.

Most of the web team are currently unavailable (or have extremely
limited availability) due to PGWest.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Re: "Alpha" page unmaingained? Still claims 9.1alpha1 is newest

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 16:00 +0200, Marti Raudsepp wrote:

> Apparently nobody is maintaining the postgresql.org "alpha" page as my
> last email was ignored, but I'll try again regardless.

We are not ignoring you. Majority of website committers are at PgWest
right now.

I'll see whether I can fix it now.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org

Re: "Alpha" page unmaingained? Still claims 9.1alpha1 is newest

От
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Дата:
On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 16:00 +0200, Marti Raudsepp wrote:
> The page http://www.postgresql.org/developer/alpha still claims that
> 9.1alpha1 is the newest version AND still has a broken link to the
> source code.

Done. Changes will appear in next site build. I'm also building Alpha2
PDFs, and will upload them in an hour or so.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL RPM Repository: http://yum.pgrpms.org

Re: "Alpha" page unmaingained? Still claims 9.1alpha1 is newest

От
Cédric Villemain
Дата:
2010/11/5 Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>:
> On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 16:00 +0200, Marti Raudsepp wrote:
>> The page http://www.postgresql.org/developer/alpha still claims that
>> 9.1alpha1 is the newest version AND still has a broken link to the
>> source code.
>
> Done. Changes will appear in next site build. I'm also building Alpha2
> PDFs, and will upload them in an hour or so.

Thank you to take time for that, Devrim.