Re: Insert performance with composite index

От Marti Raudsepp
Тема Re: Insert performance with composite index
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 14:56, Divakar Singh <dpsmails@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your tips. i will try those.
> I am on Solaris Sparc 5.10

Sorry, I assumed you were running Linux. But still it could be the
same problem as I had.

Be careful changing your wal_sync_method, as it has the potential to
corrupt your database. I have no experience with Solaris.

For what it's worth, Jignesh Shah recommends using
wal_sync_method=fsync on Solaris:
http://blogs.sun.com/jkshah/entry/postgresql_on_solaris_better_use
http://blogs.sun.com/jkshah/entry/postgresql_wal_sync_method_and

Regards,
Marti

Сообщение: Re: Insert performance with composite index
Сообщение: Re: Insert performance with composite index