Re: ALTER EXTENSION UPGRADE, v3

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: ALTER EXTENSION UPGRADE, v3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 11:48 AM, David E. Wheeler <david@kineticode.com> wrote:
> Robert, I think that the core extension if pretty uncontroversial, modulo some minor issues. It's the upgrade process
that'smore controversial. I think the case can be made to accept even that part as Dim has written it, because it is
prettymuch the bare minimum that other solutions could be built on top of and improve upon. But if not, I think that's
theonly part the one might really look at as something to omit for 9.1.

Yeah, I understand.  I believe Tom said he was going to look at the
basic functionality with an eye toward commit, and I hope to look at
it as well, either before or after it gets committed.  Time
permitting, I'd then like to look at this, but I'm not sure I'm going
to be able to squeeze that into the time available, nor am I sure that
I'd get sufficient consensus to commit something even if I did.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Add ENCODING option to COPY
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: SSI performance