Connecting to PostgreSQL via PgAdmin III

От Epps, Aaron M.
Тема Connecting to PostgreSQL via PgAdmin III
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

        I'm having trouble connecting to a Fedora Box that's running PostgreSQL.  Below are my configuration files... any idea what I've setup incorrectly?

This is the error that I get when connecting with pgAdmin III

"Error connecting to the server: FATAL: Missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file, see postmaster log for details"

My pg_hba.conf file is located in /var/lib/pgsql/data

Here's the line I added to /etc/sysconfig/iptables
-A RH-Firewall-1-INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p tcp --dport 5432 -j ACCEPT

Here's pg_hba.conf
Host    all     all     md5

Here's postgresql.conf
tcpip_socket = true
#ssl = false

#max_connections = 32
#superuser_reserved_connections = 2

port = 5432
#hostname_lookup = false
#show_source_port = false

unix_socket_directory = ''
unix_socket_group = ''
unix_socket_permissions = 0777  # octal

Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)