Re: Advice on structure /sequence / trigger

От David Pratt
Тема Re: Advice on structure /sequence / trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Greg.  Sorry for getting back to you so late on this. I think your
idea on the design is spot on since it will give me referential
integrity with my other and the multi-language will just be a simple
two field table with id and multi-dimensional array of language codes
to string.  Super idea!  Even if the array gets larger it is not a big
issue since postgres can easily handle it.

Regards,
David