RE: [INTERFACES] Java and PGSQL date question

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: [INTERFACES] Java and PGSQL date question
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I didn't see the original message, but the correct way to send Java
dates to psql is to use a PreparedStatement, and the setDate() method.

Formatting dates manually, and sending to a Statement may work, but then
you'll fall fowl of the DateStyle settings.

PS: I'm still testing some modifications to the date routines in the
driver.

--
Peter T Mount, IT Section
petermount@it.maidstone.gov.uk