Re: Granting SET and ALTER SYSTE privileges for GUCs

От Mark Dilger
Тема Re: Granting SET and ALTER SYSTE privileges for GUCs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Dec 13, 2021, at 12:58 PM, Mark Dilger <mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> Give me a few minutes and I'll repost.

Ok, this new version is rebased, cleaned up, and has the ability to revoke SET VALUE on most settings which were
previouslyuserset, but are now suset with initdb time granted SET VALUE privilege to public.

I have not yet altered gucs defined by contrib modules, but will repost in a few hours, or tomorrow, with those
changes.

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company