Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2021-Dec-13, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Hmm, I messed up the patch file I sent.  Here's the complete patch.

Actually, this requires even a bit more mess than this to be really
complete if we want to be strict about it.  The reason is that, with the
patch I just posted, we're creating a new type of representable object
that will need to have some way of making it through pg_identify_object,
pg_get_object_address, pg_identify_object_as_address.  This is only
visible as one tries to patch object_address.sql (auditability of DDL
operations being the goal).

I think this means we need a new OBJECT_PUBLICATION_REL_COLUMN value in
the ObjectType (paralelling OBJECT_COLUMN), and no new ObjectClass
value.  Looking now to confirm.

--
Álvaro Herrera              Valdivia, Chile  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"El que vive para el futuro es un iluso, y el que vive para el pasado,