pgAdmin 1.14.3 changing pg_hba.conf does not work - Mac and Windows

От David Blaymires
Тема pgAdmin 1.14.3 changing pg_hba.conf does not work - Mac and Windows
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

This is a problem in v1.14.3, but also exists in 1.10.5 and 1.16.1. Connect to a server, then from the TOOLS menu, select SERVER CONFIGURATION and then "pg_hba.conf".  Try to add a new line by double clicking on the last empty line.  The dialogue appears that allows you to enter a new entry, but when you save the entry, although the line appears in the pg_hba window, after saving it is not saved and does not reappear when you reopen the pg_hba.conf file.

I've attached a pdf file that has screen grabs and a description of the process which might make it clearer.  I hope attachments are allowed, if not, sorry.  If the attachment doesn't make it, send me an email off list and I will send it to whomever needs it.

--
Regards,

David

Вложения