Modifying user in PGAdmin 1.16 sets Account Expiration

От ldrlj1
Тема Modifying user in PGAdmin 1.16 sets Account Expiration
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
When I create a new user, there are no issues. When I modify a user, the
Account Expires box is checked and 12/31/1969 is the date the account
expires.

The only workaround is to ensure I make all changes to users via the psql
prompt.

This bug did not exist in 1.14.