Re: MultiXactId Error in Autovacuum

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: MultiXactId Error in Autovacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Karl Hafner wrote:
>> Do you know if you experienced transaction ID wraparound as the
>> message suggests?
>
> I am not aware of a wraparound in the past. I am quite sure no.
>
>> Are there any other questionable messages in the log?
>
> The log shows nothing special except this error that is always associated with the same MultiXactId
> 2683601542.

Well, probably you are right, because PostgreSQL would shutdown
before a wraparound happens, and you would have noticed that.

I don't know how it happened, but your database has suffered
corruption.  Any chance you can restore from a backup?
Can you still "SELECT *" from the table that has the problem?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql not accessible, recovering
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql not accessible, recovering