Re: MultiXactId Error in Autovacuum

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: MultiXactId Error in Autovacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Karl Hafner wrote:
> Since the autovacuum process is failing each time because of: "ERROR:  MultiXactId 2683601542 does no
> longer exist -- apparent wraparound", I have expected the manual vacuum also to fail because of the
> same error.
> I've tried it anyway. Well ... manual vacuum also fails unfortunately.

Do you know if you experienced transaction ID wraparound as the
message suggests?

Are there any other questionable messages in the log?

What do you get for the following queries:

SELECT txid_current();

SELECT datname, datfrozenxid FROM pg_database;

SELECT current_setting('autovacuum_freeze_max_age'),
       current_setting('vacuum_freeze_min_age'),
       current_setting('vacuum_freeze_table_age');

Yours,
Laurenz Albe