Re: pg_stop_backup is not archiving latest transaction log from pg_xlog directory

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: pg_stop_backup is not archiving latest transaction log from pg_xlog directory
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
girish R G peetle wrote:
> I was wondering if I can use the modified version of your solution.
>
>  1. Convert output of pg_stop_backup to transaction log file name. (This refers to the latest active
> transaction log file)
>  2. If we are able to see this file under archive(WAL) directory, backup this file from this
> directory.
>  3. If the file is not found under archive(WAL) directory, backup this file form pg_xlog directory.

That should work just fine.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: girish R G peetle
Сообщение: Re: pg_stop_backup is not archiving latest transaction log from pg_xlog directory
Сообщение: Re: pg_stop_backup is not archiving latest transaction log from pg_xlog directory