Re: Backup hot-standby database.

От Stephen Rees
Тема Re: Backup hot-standby database.
Дата
Re: Backup hot-standby database.
Список pgsql-admin
Robert,

Thank you for reply. I had the wrong end of the stick regarding
pg_dump and hot-standby.
I will take a look at omnipitr, as you suggest.

Per your comment
> You have to stop replay while you are doing the dumps like this
how do I stop, then resume, replay with both the master and hot-
standby available throughout?

- Steve

От: "Nicholson, Brad (Toronto, ON, CA)"
Сообщение: Re: Memory limits and PostgreSQL 8.4 - Over 63 GB of memory for DB?
От: John P Weatherman
Сообщение: Hot-standby/Reporting database.