Re: TDE in PostgreSQL

От Hans-Jürgen Schönig (PostgreSQL)
Тема Re: TDE in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
hi …

actually we are trying to push encryption into core …
so far there is no success.
our stuff is working and we use it at many clients already without any issues.
you can download a TDE enabled version of postgres from our website for free:

just ask me directly (hs@cybertec.at) if you got any questions.

many thanks,

hans