How to implement Snap shots and Meterialized views in Postgres

От VivekanandaSwamy R.
Тема How to implement Snap shots and Meterialized views in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hai,
i am femiliar with Oracle9i and Pl/Sql. Sufficient knowledge in
Postgres...
Now we are using Postgres8.1 according to client requirement in my
Project.
Now, I want to implement Meterilized views and snapshots concepts in my
project .
How to implent this one..

Vivekananda.R <mailto:vivekanandaswamyr@infics.com>  | Software Engineer
| CGDA Program.
Infinite Computer Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.|Exciting Times ... Infinite
Possibilities...
SEI-CMMI level 5 | ISO 9001:2000
IT SERVICES | BPO |
Telecom | Finance | Healthcare | Manufacturing |
Energy & Utilities | Retail & Distribution | Government
Tel +91-80-4133 0000-2 Ext:3006 | Mobile: 9986463365
Fax +91-80-513-10853 | www.infics.com <http://www.infics.com/>
USA | United Kingdom | India | China | Singapore | Malaysia |Hong Kong

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Infinite Computer Solutions and / or its Customers and is
intendedfor use only by the individual or the entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged,confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it
appearsthat this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or
disseminationof this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at
info.in@infics.comand delete this email from your records.