Re: PostgreSQL Hosting

От Thomas F. O'Connell
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Hosting
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Joshua,

Is there any difference between a catalog and a cluster? As in, are
you saying a separate postmaster per user, as Tom Lane suggested in
the post I referenced earlier in this thread?

Off-hand, do you (or anyone else) see any showstoppers with the
implementation I laid out involving a bit of mucking with system
catalogs and the schema search path?

--
Thomas F. O'Connell
Co-Founder, Information Architect