Re: UNABLE TO CONNECT REMOTELY TO port 5436 - CRITICAL

От Jacques Lamothe
Тема Re: UNABLE TO CONNECT REMOTELY TO port 5436 - CRITICAL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Output

[root@vpdb1 ~]# iptables -L -vn
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT 44094 packets, 6327K bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination
    0     0 ACCEPT     tcp  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           tcp dpt:5436

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 43575 packets, 6143K bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination
[root@vpdb1 ~]#